What are these changes? Are they kind of spam? --Yijisoo 18:54, 15 June 2006 (CEST)
- Yes, it is SPAM - unfortunately this problem is getting worse especially on this page :-(
- -- Wolfgang Aigner 09:42, 19 June 2006 (CEST)
What do you think if the Events are ordered by DATE ASC instead of by DATE DESC as it's now ? In this way we could avoid scrolling page to look at the very next event.
One other thing should be, to me, the differentation among PAST EVENTS and UPCOMING EVENTS.
Bye, Daniele galiffa
- Hi Daniele, that is a very good idea! I will change the order.
- From time to time I use to remove all past events from the main page so that only upcoming events remain (that was the intention). Unfortunately, the intervals between this updates are sometimes longer - that is why past events remain there for some time and why the section is entitled "Recent/Upcoming Events" ;-) To put it in a nutshell, I wouldn't differentiate between past events and upcoming events on the main page, since a complete listing can be found when clicking on "More events...". Additionally, such a differentiation needs more maintanence...
- -- Wolfgang Aigner 09:01, 22 August 2006 (CEST)