Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Arc Diagrams Representing complex patterns of repetition in string data (by Martin Wattenberg)
- SpiraClock SpiraClock is a new visualization technique for nearby events. Events are displayed inside an analog clock that can be also used as a regular computer clock. SpiraClock supplements traditional time-table or calendar displays by giving the user a continuous feedback on upcoming events. Compared to alarms and pop-up reminders, SpiraClock is far less intrusive and more informative.
- Music Animation Machine (M.A.M.) Visualizing complex music.
- history flow Visualizing wiki web document evolution
- Java Treeview Java Treeview - An Open Source, Extensible Viewer for Microarray Data in the PCL or CDT format
- Nightingale Rose Charts Flash animation
- Xenographics Weird but (sometimes) useful charts
- Parallel Coordinates (Interactive Transactions of ORMS) by Christopher V. Jones
- Multivariate Analysis Using Parallel Coordinates by Stephen Few