Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Electronic Statistics Textbook The Electronic Statistics Textbook offers training in the understanding and application of statistics.
- Choosing a statistical test This is chapter 37 of Intuitive Biostatistics (ISBN 0-19-508607-4) by Harvey Motulsky.
- Basic statistical concepts by UK parliament.
- Statistics Every Writer Should Know by Robert Niles
- Stats simplified Statistical Assessment Service
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction Free e-book by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani, Jerome Friedman
- Best Practices for Using Statistics on Small Sample Sizes by Jeff Sauro | August 13, 2013
Statistics for HCI Research
- Statistics for HCI Research by Koji Yatani
- Statistically Analyzing Success Rates in Web Usability Testing: The Cochran's Q Test by Jamie Griffith
- Statsplorer by RWTH Aachen – Statsplorer (formerly known as VisiStat) is a software tool that allows users to do statistical analysis by interacting with visualizations. It guides the user to select appropriate statistical analysis tasks based on her research questions.
- Modern Statistical Methods for HCI by Judy Robertson and Maurits Kaptein (Editors)
Statistics with R
- Examples of the book "Statistical Data Analysis Explained" by Clemens Reimann, Peter Filzmoser, Robert Garrett, Rudolf Dutter
- Quick-R by Robert I. Kabacoff
- ANOVA with R by William Revelle
- Using R for psychological research: A simple guide to an elegant package by William Revelle
- Using Graphics in R
- RDataMining.com R and Data Mining
- Time Series Analysis and Its Applications: With R Examples Website for the book
- Hot Metal Color Table
- Tufte in R ("The idea behind Tufte in R is to use R - the most powerful open-source statistical programming language - to replicate excellent visualisation practices developed by Edward Tufte.") by Lukasz Piwek
- .Rddj Resources for doing data journalism with R.