Software Links (InfoVis Techniques)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview and Link Sites
Source(s): Software solutions
- Chernoff Faces (in Java) Chernoff faces are a method of visualizing multidimensional data developed by statistican Herman Chernoff.
- TreeMap Java Library
- HyperTree Java Library
- Metacombine Multidimensional Visualization Project [in progress]
- SpiralGlyphics Home Page
- Sparkline PHP Graphing Library
- Sparklines for Excel A set of free User Defined Functions for Microsoft Excel® to create Sparklines (by Fabrice Rimlinger)
- Hydra3D Hydra3D is a 3-dimensional XML visualization and editing tool for UNIX variants and Windows.
- Visualising the J2EE Management Model (3D VRML Visualization)
- SpiraClock Home Page SpiraClock is a new visualization technique for nearby events. Events are displayed inside an analog clock that can be also used as a regular computer clock. SpiraClock supplements traditional time-table or calendar displays by giving the user a continuous feedback on upcoming events. Compared to alarms and pop-up reminders, SpiraClock is far less intrusive and more informative.
- Parallel Coordinates Visualization Applet
- Attribute Explorer A dynamic query mechanism
- Dependency visualization Visualization tool for hierarchical attributed graphs with a focus on software data
- [http://www.edudemic.com/9-word-cloud-generators-that-arent-wordle/ 9 Word Cloud Generators That Aren’t Wordle (by Kate Smitty, 2013)