Heidrun Schumann is professor of Computer Graphics at the Institute for Computer Science, University of Rostock, Germany since 1992. Her main research fields are Scientific and Information Visualization. She has publisched books as well as articles in several Journals. She has also publisched several papers in international conferences and workshops.
Fields of work:
- Visualization of higher dimensional data with time and space dependencies
- Information Visualization and Visual Data Mining
- Visual Interfaces for mobile handhelds
- Context-driven Visualization
- Image transfer and display for mobile environments