- Title: 8th Forum Media Technology 2015
- Date: November 26 - 27, 201
- Location: Sankt_Pölten, Austria
- Proceedings Publisher: vwh Verlag Werner Hülsbusch & open-access repository
- Homepage: http://fmt.fhstp.ac.at/en/8-forum-medientechnik-2015/einreichung-2015/
- Paper Submission Deadline: August 3, 2015
- High Dynamic Range Video Production, PostProduction and Technologies
- Innovative Audio – New Applications for Music, Sound Design and Sonic Interaction
- Digital Media Experience
- Interactive Visualization and Data Analysis
- Multimedia Modelling and Retrieval
- Digital Archives and Cultural Heritage
- Ambient Assisted Living and Digital Healthcare
- Research-based Content Development and Production
- Technology-based business models
- New Forms of Media Use and its Analysis
Contributions can be submitted in German and in English. FMT welcomes submissions in three different submission categories:
- Full paper: Full papers should report substantial, completed, and previously unpublished research. The maximum length is 8 pages excluding references in the FMT Conference Paper format. Accepted full papers will be presented as a talk of 20 minutes plus 5 minutes discussion.
- Short paper: Short papers are appropriate for reporting smaller experiments, surveys, and work in progress. The maximum length is 4 pages excluding references in the FMT conference paper format. Accepted short papers will be presented as a talk of 10 minutes plus 5 minutes discussion.
- Demonstrations: The FMT 2015 Demonstrations session is intended to provide a forum to present innovative implementations, media installations, systems and technologies demonstrations as well as innovative commercial products. The maximum length for submissions is 4 pages including references in the FMT Conference Paper format. Demo proposals should include a description with photographs and/or screen captures of the demonstration. Accepted demonstration will be presented in a special demonstration session. In addition to the paper please submit your technical requirements for your demonstration setup using the FMT 2015 Demo Technical Supplement template.
All contributions must be submitted until August 3rd, 2015 and be formatted using the FMT2015_Template.
Papers of all three categories will be reviewed in a double-blind process, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers. Please be sure your name and affiliation do not appear on your submission.
Submit your papers here (as doc or docx file): EasyChair (submission system will be available soon)
The selection of contribution ends on September 21st, 2015. The camera-ready version of the manuscript must be handed over by October 5th, 2015 at the latest. Contributors commit themselves to present their contributions at the eights Forum Media Technology in St. Pölten on November 26th and 27th, 2015.
All accepted contributions that are presented at the conference are included in the conference proceedings published by vwh Verlag Werner Hülsbusch – a specialized publisher for media technology and media business. 6 months later we will make all contributions available in a gold-standard open-access digital archive.