2012-02-03: CFP: SCCG 2012: Spring Conference on Computer Graphics
Comenius University Bratislava and The Slovak Society for Computer Science invite you to probably the oldest regular meeting of computer graphics community in Central Europe. The SCCG attempts to cover all interesting projects from computer graphics, image processing and applications.
- geometry modeling
- natural phenomena
- image processing
- computer vision
- and others (see www.sccg.sk)
The philosophy of SCCG is to put together top experts with young researchers in CG and to support a good communication channel for East-West exchange of prospective ideas.
DATE AND VENUE
Date: May 2-4, 2012
Location: Smolenice Castle, Slovakia (about 120 km from Vienna)
- Prof. Dr. Carol O'Sullivan
- Trinity College Dublin
- Prof. Dr. Olga Sorkine (ETH Zurich)
- Prof. Dr. Yoshinori Dobashi (Hokkaido University, Japan)
- Dr. Chris Wojtan (IST Austria)
SUBMISSIONS AND PROCEEDINGS
We welcome scientific papers to be printed in the proceedings. We also welcome posters and computer animations with annotations to be printed in the second part of the proceedings.
Post-conference proceedings will be published by ACM Publishing House.
Three best papers, as appointed by the IPC, will also be published in Computer Graphics Forum journal.
- Paper submission: March 1, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: March 25, 2012
- Camera ready: April 4, 2012
- Posters and videos: April 4, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: April 11, 2012
- Camera ready: April 15, 2012