2017-12-20: Job: Visual Analytics Researchers and Software Developers / MODUL University Vienna, Austria. (Deadline: January 20, 2018)
Visual Analytics Researchers and Software Developers
Full- or part-time position in Vienna, Austria'
We seek outstanding candidates to join our team and advance the state of the art through research projects supported by the European Union and the Google Digital News Initiative – jointly pursued with ProSiebenSat.1 PULS 4 and other leading media and technology partners across Europe.
Do you have a passion for designing and developing engaging applications and novel solutions to challenging technical problems? As part of a dynamic and interdisciplinary team, you will participate in a fast-paced and innovative development environment that drives high-profile showcases in collaboration with international organizations such as the United Nations and NOAA Climate.gov.
- Web Development Frameworks such as Vert.x, React, Ractive or Angular
- Information Visualization for Web Applications (D3.js)
- Horizontally Scalable Information Retrieval with Elasticsearch
- (experience with larger clusters and optimized queries and aggregations)
- Media Analytics and Business Intelligence Applications
- User Experience and Visual Design
The position remains open until filled. The base salary depends on experience and typically follows the guidelines of the Austrian Science Fund. MU Vienna and webLyzard technology are equal opportunity employers and strongly encourage qualified women to apply. Please send your application including cover letter, CV and academic transcript to email@example.com (in English or German, as single PDF file not exceeding 8 MB).