2016-02-24: Job: 2 Software Developers (m/f) for Interactive Data Visualization, Danube University Krems, Austria (Deadline March 15, 2016)
Danube University Krems is one of Europe's leading providers of university programmes parallel to employment, which offer in particular executives and academics an opportunity to update their knowledge. Around 8,700 students are enrolled in more than 250 university courses.
To strengthen our team at the Faculty of Business and Globalization/ Department for Knowledge and Communication Management we are looking for two committed developers to participate in two research projects (Research project No. 1 Towards Integrated Mental Models of Cultural Heritage Data until 31. 03. 2019; Research project No. 2 DJ Isotype until 31. 12. 2018):
2 Software Developers (m/f) for Interactive Data Visualization
for 20 hours/week each
Advertisement No.: 1619_WUK
- developing methods and prototypes for interactive information visualization
- collaborating with the project team with focus on technical questions
- working on academic publications and presentations together with the project team
- degree in Computer Science with focus on software development or similar qualification
- only for research project No.1: experience with 3D-visualization via WebGL
- only for research project No.2: experience with .net & MS SQL or PHP / MySQL
- knowledge or interest in the areas of Visual Analytics and Interaction Design
- fluency in the English language
- basic proficiency in German or willingness to learn
- willingness to work (part-time) at Krems or Vienna, Austria
You may expect a demanding job, offering interesting opportunities for career development in a performance-oriented, creative and highly motivated team.
The minimum salary according to the Work and Remuneration Regulations of Danube University Krems amounts to EUR 1.372,44 gross/month (W3/1) on a 20 hours/week basis.
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application consisting of the usual application documents. Please send your written job application including the advertisement number (1619_WUK) to HR of Danube University Krems, Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Strasse 30, 3500 Krems, email@example.com, by 31 March 2016.