Software Links (InfoVis Techniques)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview and Link Sites
- information visualization software
- Visualization Software KDDnuggets:Software:Visualization
- Information Visualization: InfoVizSoftware
- demolist Information Visualization Demo List
- InfoViz - repository
- Chernoff Faces (in Java) Chernoff faces are a method of visualizing multidimensional data developed by statistican Herman Chernoff.
- TreeMap Java Library
- HyperTree Java Library
- Metacombine Multidimensional Visualization Project [in progress]
- SpiralGlyphics Home Page
- Sparkline PHP Graphing Library
- Hydra3D Hydra3D is a 3-dimensional XML visualization and editing tool for UNIX variants and Windows.
- Visualising the J2EE Management Model (3D VRML Visualization)
- SpiraClock Home Page SpiraClock is a new visualization technique for nearby events. Events are displayed inside an analog clock that can be also used as a regular computer clock. SpiraClock supplements traditional time-table or calendar displays by giving the user a continuous feedback on upcoming events. Compared to alarms and pop-up reminders, SpiraClock is far less intrusive and more informative.
- Parallel Coordinates Visualization Applet