Software Links (InfoVis Applications)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Filelight Recursive graphical display of disk usage
- BROWSER a tool for time-series exploration
- fishnet Fishnet is a web browser that always displays web pages in their entirety, independent of their size. Fishnet accomplishes this by using a fisheye view.
- Macrofocus - city'o'scope
- alphaWorks : Visual Attribute Explorer A tool that provides rapid data analysis through attribute bar charts and parallel coordinate plots.
- Visualising the J2EE Management Model
- OpenDX Open Source Visualization framework based on IBM's Visualization Data Explorer
- Disk Inventory X Disk Inventory X is a disk usage utility for Mac OS X 10.3. It shows the sizes of files and folders in a special graphical way called "treemaps".
- The SequoiaView Homepage Standard treemaps often lead to thin rectangles. We have developed a new method to display files : Squarified treemaps. The screen is subdivided such that rectangles approach squares as closely as possible.
- Newsmap Newsmap is an application that visually reflects the constantly changing landscape of the Google News news aggregator. A treemap visualization algorithm helps display the enormous amount of information gathered by the aggregator.
- NewsTiles Konfabulator Widget for Newsmap (Treemap)
- Disk Mapper - frees up megabytes of hard disk space (commercial)
- Tom Snyder Productions: TimeLiner
- VxInsight - Sandia National Laboratories
- AVS: Advanced Visual Systems: Data Visualization
- InfoZoom InfoZoom is an intelligent tool that allows you to quickly analyze and display large amounts of data in an easy-to-understand format.
- ILOG Discovery Preview ILOG Discovery Preview is an experimental visualization tool for analyzing data sets intuitively and communicating findings within an enterprise information system. (free preview software downloadable)
- NetCharts Graphing Tools NetCharts-brand graphics can be populated and deployed in virtually any environment and architecture. Client-side, server-side, database or file-driven, J2EE, PDF, or even .NET.it doesn't matter - NetCharts products integrate with all kinds of data and deployment situations.
- SHriMP (Simple Hierarchical Multi-Perspective) SHriMP is both an application and a technique, designed for visualizing and exploring software architecture and any other information space. University of Victoria
- Spotfire DecisionSite
- Time Series data display and analysis
- Disk Mapper - frees up megabytes of hard disk space
- Inxight VizServer
- Tableau Tableau is a visual analysis and reporting solution that allows people to explore and analyze databases with simple drag and drop operations.