Jump to navigation Jump to search
- How To Avoid Equidistant HSV Colors via vis4.net (by Gregor Aisch)
- Colors for data scientists. Generate and refine palettes of optimally distinct colors. via iWantHue
- Essential Resources: Tools and references for working with colour (by Andy Kirk)
- Color Brewer: Color Advice for Maps (by Cynthia Brewer, Mark Harrower and The Pennsylvania State University)
- ColorCAT A Java tool that helps you to design colormaps for your data visualization (by Sebastian Mittelstädt)
- HCL Wizard Provides an interactive online tool which allows everyone to create effective HCL color maps and integrate them in their personal workflow (by Achim Zeileis)
- ColorBox Colorbox is a color tool to produce color sets.