How to enter news?
- 2017-03-01: Call for Papers: Graph Drawing and Network Visualization GD 2017 (Deadline: June 11, 2017)
- 2017-02-23: CFP: Special Issue on Coupling Computation and Human Cognition through Interaction Design (Deadline: May 31, 2017)
- 2017-01-25: CFP: TAProViz 2017 : 6th International Workshop on Theory and Application of Visualizations and Human-centric Aspects in Processes
- 2017-01-03: Job: Three Positions as Research Associate in "Visualization" at University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- 2016-12-21: PhD, MS, and Faculty positions at Northeastern University in Boston, MA, USA
- 2016-11-10: Job: Ph.D. Position (m/f) in Computer Science for Interactive Data Visualization, Danube University Krems, Austria ('''updated Deadline: November 23, 2016''')
- 2016-11-09: CFP: ACM IUI Workshop on Exploratory Search and Interactive Data Analytics (ESIDA). (Deadline: Dec. 16, 2016)
- 2016-07-25: Job: Junior Researcher/PhD Candidate (f/m) in Digital Technologies (industrial production and health) in St. Pölten, Austria
- 2016-07-25: Job: Research Scientist (f/m) in Visual Data Exploration and Analysis, Potsdam, Germany
- 2016-07-14: CFP: Forum Media Technology 2016. St. Poelten, Austria. Nov 23-24, 2016. (Deadline: Sept. 2, 2016)
- 2016-07-12: CFP: VizSec 2016 - IEEE Symposium on Visualization for Cyber Security
- 2016-05-16: Job: 2 Research Assistant Positions (PhD Position) in Visualization / Visual Analytics / Biological Data Visualization, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- 2016-05-22: CFP: ReVISE'16 - Requirements for Visualizations in Systems Engineering
- 2016-05-10: Job: Visualization researcher position at FH Potsdam (Deadline 27 May 2016)
- 2016-04-18: 2st CFP: GD 2016 : 24th International Symposium on Graph Drawing & Network Visualization. Athens, Greece. Sept 19-21, 2016.
- 2016-03-22: CFP: TAProViz 2016 : 5th International Workshop on Theory and Application of Visualizations and Human-centric Aspects in Processes
- News: 2016-02-21: Job: PostDoc position in Human-Centered Visualization / Visual Analytics, Purdue University
- News: 2016-02-16: Job: PostDoc position in Information Visualization / Visual Analytics, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- News: 2016-02-02: Job: 2 Research Assistant Positions (PhD Position) in Visualization / Visual Analytics / Biological Data Visualization, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- News: 2016-01-31: CFP: VINCI 2016 - 9th International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction, Dallas, TX, USA (Deadline: May 1, 2016)
- News: 2016-01-20: Job: 2 postdoctoral researcher positions in Novel Methods for Analysis of Online Consumer Behavior, University of Tampere, Finland
- News: 2016-01-19: Job: Junior Researcher (PhD Position) in Information Visualization/Mobile Computing, St. Poelten University of Applied Sciences, Austria
The InfoVis:Wiki project is intended to provide a community platform and forum integrating recent developments and news on all areas and aspects of Information Visualization.
Using editable–by–anyone Wiki technology turned out to be the only way of keeping the presented information up to date and knowledge exchange vivid.
Check out our top contributors list ... Contribute & Benefit!
InfoVis:Wiki is hosted by Institute of Software Technology & Interactive Systems at Vienna University of Technology
Contact: infovis (at) ifs.tuwien.ac.at
How to enter events?
- VDA 2017: Jan 29 - Feb 2, 2017, San Francisco, CA, USA. Conference on Visualization and Data Analysis
- IVAPP 2017: Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2017, Porto, Portugal. International Conference on Information Visualization Theory and Applications
- PacificVis 2017: Apr 18-21, 2017, Seoul, Korea. Symposium on Visualization
- EuroVA 2017: Jun 12-13, 2017, Barcelona, Spain. The international Eurovis workshop on Visual Analytics
- EuroRVVV 2017: Jun 12-13, 2017, Barcelona, Spain. International EuroVis Workshop on Reproducibility, Verification, and Validation in Visualization
- EnvirVis 2017: Jun 12-13, 2017, Barcelona, Spain. International EuroVis Workshop on Visualization in Environmental Sciences
- EuroVis 2017: Jun 12-16 2017, Barcelona, Spain. The Eurographics/IEEE Conference on Visualization
- VINCI 2017: Aug. 14-16 2017, Bangkok, Thailand. International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction
- TAProViz 2017: Sep 11, 2017, Barcelona, Spain. 6th International Workshop on Theory and Application of Visualizations and Human-centric Aspects in Processes in conjunction with the 15th International Conference on Business Process Management
- VCBM 2017: September, 2017, Bremen, Germany. Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biology and Medicine
- BioVis 2017: Sep 29, 2017, Phoenix, USA. IEEE/ISMB Symposium on Biological Data Visualization
- IEEE VIS 2017: October 1-6, 2017, Phoenix, USA. IEEE Visual Analytics Science and Technology, IEEE Information Visualization, and IEEE Scientific Visualization
- EuroVis 2018: May/Jun 2018, Brno, Czech Republic. The Eurographics/IEEE Conference on Visualization
- IEEE VIS 2018: October, 2018, Berlin, Germany. IEEE Visual Analytics Science and Technology, IEEE Information Visualization, and IEEE Scientific Visualization
Selected Web Resources
- Interactive Online Surveys
- infovis.org Information Visualization Resources
- InfoVis.net featuring the Digital Magazine Inf@Vis!
- Visual Analytics Digital Library Visual Analytics-related educational materials
- John Goodall's website on information visualization
- Olive On-line Library of Information Visualization Environments
- Ask E.T. E. Tufte's moderated forum
- Jerry Isdale's Big List of InfoVis Links
- Kerren, A., Purchase, H.C., and Ward M.O. (Eds.): Multivariate Network Visualization, volume 8380 of LNCS State-of-the-Art Survey, Springer, 2014
- Andrienko, G., Andrienko, N., Bak, P., Keim, D., and Wrobel, S.: Visual Analytics of Movement, Springer, 2013
- Ward, M. and Grinstein, G. and Keim, D.: Interactive Data Visualization: Foundations, Techniques, and Application, A K Peters, 2010.
- Few, Stephen: Now You See It: Simple Visualization Techniques for Quantitative Analysis, Analytics Press, 2009
- Mazza, R.: Introduction to Information Visualization, Springer-Verlag, London, 2009
- Ware, C.: Visual Thinking for Design, Morgan Kaufman/Elsevier, 2008
- Kerren, A., Stasko, J.T., Fekete J.-D., and North C. (Eds.): Information Visualization, volume 4950 of LNCS State-of-the-Art Survey, Springer, 2008
- Diehl, S.: Software Visualization, Springer, 2007
- Zhang, J.: Visualization for Information Retrieval, Springer, 2008
- Spence, R.: Information Visualization - Design for Interaction (2nd Edition), Pearson Education, 2006
- Kerren, A., Ebert, A. and Meyer J. (Eds.): Human-centered Visualization Environments, volume 4417 of LNCS Tutorial, Springer, 2007
- Tufte, E.R.: Beautiful Evidence, Graphics Press, 2006
- Andrienko, N. and Andrienko G.: Exploratory Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Data - A Systematic Approach, Springer, 2005
- Tergan, S. O. and Keller T.: Knowledge and Information Visualization - Searching for Synergies, Springer, 2005.
- Buurman, G.M., Total interaction theory and practice of a new paradigm for the design disciplines. 2005, Basel: Birkhäuser.