How to enter news?
- 2017-07-20: CFP: Forum Media Technology 2017. St. Poelten, Austria. Nov 29-30, 2017. (Deadline: Sept. 6, 2017)
- 2017-06-25: CFP: IVAPP 2018 - 9th International Conference on Information Visualization Theory and Applications (Deadline: July 31, 2017)
- 2017-06-15: Call for Papers: VizSec 2017 Call for Papers (Deadline: July 18, 2017)
- 2017-05-24: Job: University Assistant / PhD Position in Visualization and Human-Computer Interaction, TU Wien, Austria
- 2017-04-18: Job: PhD Position in Immersive analytics, Nantes University, Nantes, France
- 2017-04-18: Job: PhD Position in Visual Analytics for Engineering Smarter Systems, Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
- 2017-03-01: Call for Papers: Graph Drawing and Network Visualization GD 2017 (Deadline: June 11, 2017)
- 2017-02-23: CFP: Special Issue on Coupling Computation and Human Cognition through Interaction Design (Deadline: May 31, 2017)
- 2017-01-25: CFP: TAProViz 2017 : 6th International Workshop on Theory and Application of Visualizations and Human-centric Aspects in Processes
- 2017-01-03: Job: Three Positions as Research Associate in "Visualization" at University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
The InfoVis:Wiki project is intended to provide a community platform and forum integrating recent developments and news on all areas and aspects of Information Visualization.
Using editable–by–anyone Wiki technology turned out to be the only way of keeping the presented information up to date and knowledge exchange vivid.
Check out our top contributors list ... Contribute & Benefit!
InfoVis:Wiki is hosted by Institute of Software Technology & Interactive Systems at Vienna University of Technology
Contact: infovis (at) ifs.tuwien.ac.at
How to enter events?
- VINCI 2017: Aug. 14-16 2017, Bangkok, Thailand. International Symposium on Visual Information Communication and Interaction
- TAProViz 2017: Sep 11, 2017, Barcelona, Spain. 6th International Workshop on Theory and Application of Visualizations and Human-centric Aspects in Processes in conjunction with the 15th International Conference on Business Process Management
- VCBM 2017: September, 2017, Bremen, Germany. Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biology and Medicine
- BioVis 2017: Sep 29, 2017, Phoenix, USA. IEEE/ISMB Symposium on Biological Data Visualization
- IEEE VIS 2017: October 1-6, 2017, Phoenix, USA. IEEE Visual Analytics Science and Technology, IEEE Information Visualization, and IEEE Scientific Visualization
- FMT 2017: November 29-30, 2017, St. Pölten, Austria. Forum Media Technology, Deadline: 2017-09-06
- IVAPP 2018: Jan 27-29, 2018, Funchal, Madeira - Portugal. International Conference on Information Visualization Theory and Applications
- EuroVis 2018: May/Jun 2018, Brno, Czech Republic. The Eurographics/IEEE Conference on Visualization
- IEEE VIS 2018: October, 2018, Berlin, Germany. IEEE Visual Analytics Science and Technology, IEEE Information Visualization, and IEEE Scientific Visualization
Selected Web Resources
- Interactive Online Surveys
- infovis.org Information Visualization Resources
- InfoVis.net featuring the Digital Magazine Inf@Vis!
- Visual Analytics Digital Library Visual Analytics-related educational materials
- John Goodall's website on information visualization
- Olive On-line Library of Information Visualization Environments
- Ask E.T. E. Tufte's moderated forum
- Jerry Isdale's Big List of InfoVis Links
- Kerren, A., Purchase, H.C., and Ward M.O. (Eds.): Multivariate Network Visualization, volume 8380 of LNCS State-of-the-Art Survey, Springer, 2014
- Andrienko, G., Andrienko, N., Bak, P., Keim, D., and Wrobel, S.: Visual Analytics of Movement, Springer, 2013
- Ward, M. and Grinstein, G. and Keim, D.: Interactive Data Visualization: Foundations, Techniques, and Application, A K Peters, 2010.
- Few, Stephen: Now You See It: Simple Visualization Techniques for Quantitative Analysis, Analytics Press, 2009
- Mazza, R.: Introduction to Information Visualization, Springer-Verlag, London, 2009
- Ware, C.: Visual Thinking for Design, Morgan Kaufman/Elsevier, 2008
- Kerren, A., Stasko, J.T., Fekete J.-D., and North C. (Eds.): Information Visualization, volume 4950 of LNCS State-of-the-Art Survey, Springer, 2008
- Diehl, S.: Software Visualization, Springer, 2007
- Zhang, J.: Visualization for Information Retrieval, Springer, 2008
- Spence, R.: Information Visualization - Design for Interaction (2nd Edition), Pearson Education, 2006
- Kerren, A., Ebert, A. and Meyer J. (Eds.): Human-centered Visualization Environments, volume 4417 of LNCS Tutorial, Springer, 2007
- Tufte, E.R.: Beautiful Evidence, Graphics Press, 2006
- Andrienko, N. and Andrienko G.: Exploratory Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Data - A Systematic Approach, Springer, 2005
- Tergan, S. O. and Keller T.: Knowledge and Information Visualization - Searching for Synergies, Springer, 2005.
- Buurman, G.M., Total interaction theory and practice of a new paradigm for the design disciplines. 2005, Basel: Birkhäuser.